Property Portfolio & Compliance Manager
JaeVee is a vibrant proptech property developer based in Norwich that joint ventures with experienced main contractors on various property development schemes throughout the UK. We sell and let our own portfolio of properties.
It’s part of a group of companies covering property development, construction, project management, property management, and mortgage brokering.
We’re looking to hire a full time Property Portfolio & Compliance Manager to undertake the compliance and property administration requirements.
Compliance duties involve checking that new transactions and completed files are compliant with company procedures whilst administration duties mainly relate to property related matters.
You will work closely with our inhouse acquisitions, project and property management teams. You will also coordinate with our panel solicitors for both our acquisition of sites and also the sales of our development units.
We employ our team based on a 'can do' proactive attitude with the potential to grow with the company so if you feel this is you, please send over your CV.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure files are compliant with the companies procedures
- Work closely with acquisitions, project and property management teams
- Manage of aspects of properties under management via Agency Central & FixFlo (digital)
- Manage incoming calls and emails from our portfolio buyers and tenants
- Register tenant deposits with MyDeposits
- Register new tenant files submitted by inhouse lettings team
- Register new purchaser files submitted by inhouse sales team
- Manage check out process and files for accounts sign off
- Checking late rents and reporting (including chasing late payments)
- Data entry into company systems
- Compile market research and investment memorandums using company templates
- Coordinate with solicitors & clients (buyers and tenants of our properties)
- Manage company files for site purchases and unit sales
- Manage company insurance policies via our insurance broker
- Order searches and surveys for site acquisitions
- Review searches and enquiries report from solicitors
- Request reports on title from solicitors
- Save project documents to company Data Room
- Compliance and / or Property Management Experience is a must
- Mid to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to build strong relationships with clients
- Good attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Motivated and driven
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
You should hold at least one of the below;
- Must possess experience within a compliance or property management role
- Working knowledge of the conveyancing practice
- Knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act 1985
This is a full-time office based role with working hours 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- £22,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday per annum, including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday buy back scheme
- FlexiDay (For key family moments)
- Free One Night Stay per annum at Company owned Hotels
- Ongoing Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Regular performance and salary reviews