Property Development Buyer
JaeVee is a vibrant proptech property developer based in Norwich that joint ventures with experienced main contractors on various property development schemes throughout the UK.
We're looking for an experienced former or current estate agent with a passion for property development to join our development origination team. Working within a team and reporting to Head of Acquisitions, you will be acquiring sites primed for residential property development in East Anglia.
Your role will comprise building valuable relationships, assessing development sites for financial appraisals and maximising a sites profitability.
This role is a must for someone with a passion for property. Please don't apply if you're not target driven. Our culture is one that doesn't accept zero's. The role involves communicating daily with estate agents, land agents and land owners via outbound & inbound calls, emails and text messages. You will also be visiting the sites you're looking to recommend for JaeVee to purchase.
We're looking for a highly driven individual with a can do attitude that is focused on achieving targets within a fast paced atmosphere. In return you will receive full training, support and an uncapped commission structure.
If you feel this is you, please send over your CV...
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Outbound calls, emails and text messages to estate agents, land agents and land owners
- Visiting recommended sites for acquisition
- Build and maintain valuable relationships
- Assess development viability and conduct financial appraisals
- Submit offers to agents or vendors
- Enter into heads of terms for acquired sites
- Submit acquisition details to Head of Acquisitions
- Report to Head of Acquisitions
- Maintain client base within company CRM system
- Influence and persuasion skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess excellent negotiating skills
- You must be able to build strong relationships
- You must be persistent
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Motivated and driven
You should hold at least one of the below;
- Proven track record in sales
- Passion for property development
- Ability to meet targets and work to client and company deadlines.
This is a full-time position within the company with office hours 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
- £25,000 base per annum. Note it's a base, it's a results driven role (we don't want people comfortable on £25k per annum). The more business you bring in the more you make, hence OTE will be c£75,000.
- 28 days holiday per annum, including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday buy back scheme
- FlexiDay (For key family moments)
- Free One Night Stay per annum at Company owned Hotels
- Ongoing Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Team nights out