How It Works

We regularly launch a range of unique and diverse property investment opportunities, which have been pre-approved by our investment analyst team, allowing you to build an investment portfolio with just the click of a button; anytime, anywhere.

JaeVee Property Investment Pyramid

Buying Shares

Our investment model is based on you buying shares (equity) in a newly formed UK limited company (SPV), soley set up to own the title of the property. The targeted percentage return remains the same whether you invest £20,000 or £1,000,000+, as all funds are aggregated.

Targeted Returns

Your equity returns are determined by leveraging debt. When combining senior with mezzanine debt, they typically cover 90% of the overall project cost. Our equity investors cover the remaining 10% for 40% of the profits, which is how the targeted return on your capital is determined.

Owning Shares

When you invest, you own shares in the project SPV with your rights secured by a shareholders agreement and subsequent rights. Matters requiring consent are set at 81%, which means all parties (Developer, investors and JaeVee) have a say.

Exit Strategy

As a shareholder, you will receive a share of any return, whether it's the income, capital growth or sales profit in relation to your investment. Your exit is dependant on the developer achieving the exit set from the outset. If there are any complications JaeVee steps in and ensures it's achieved.

View Property Investments

Find out more about our current property investments

Get In Touch

Property Investment Revolution

JaeVee is a facilitator, asset and project manager between property developers, investors and senior debt lenders

Earn

Earn

Share monthly income

Share monthly income

Earn

Receive sales profit

It helps property developers find and fund 100% of the property investments they source, it helps investors make their returns they wouldn't normally make on their own (without compromising on security and control) and it helps senior debt lenders back only profitable investments in a variety of accommodation sectors.

View Property Investments

JaeVee Explained

JaeVee Explained

JaeVee

Property Developer Explained

Property Developer

House
Investor Explained

Investor

View Property Investments

We're Transparent About Our Fees

Rental income from tenanted properties is paid into your nominated account each month, after collection. When the exit strategy is to sell or re-finance the property (to release the capital back), you receive your share of any capital growth (profit) upon the property or properties being sold.

Developers interest

Our model works by allowing property developers to build new homes and rental portfolios via a joint venture between ourselves and your capital.

The property developer holds 40% of the SPV, with their duties controlled via the shareholders agreement. In some circumstances where the property is being rented, there will be a management fee of 10%+VAT deducted from the monthly rent.

All our projected returns are shown net of fees so your targeted returns will have already taken these costs into account.

Fundraise Fee

This 5% fee covers the cost of raising funds, extensive due dilidence, deal structuring, compliance, corperate governance, and marketing. The fee is added to the total acquisition costs and forms 5% of any investment you make.

Profit share

We retain 20% of the net capital growth or rental income. It is paid to us either at the end of the investment term or during (if rented). As each project is held in a separate SPV, corporation tax will be payable which is displayed on the feasibility study prior to you investing.

Employers Agent

We act as the Employers Agent for all the design and build construction contracts entered into. We act on behalf of the client, which will be the SPV, as the contract administrator reviewing interim drawdowns, monitoring and reporting on the principal contractor and finalising accounts upon completion of works.

Other Costs

As with all property investments, there may be unforeseen costs but we do our best to mitigate these, including utilising the boost fund. The boost fund is 1% of the purchase price of the property which is held within the SPV bank account. Again, this fund is already taken into account thus not affecting the projected returns to you.

Read our FAQs

Properties

Investing in JaeVee involves risk, including loss of capital and illiquidity and it should be done only as part of a diversified portfolio. Investments made through JaeVee are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). Please read our full risk warning before deciding to invest.

Capital at risk. Read more