Regulated Business


What tax charges will there be?

Each SPV is subject to corporation tax that will be deducted from any funds before distribution to the crowd / shareholders. In addition, you may be liable to personal taxes depending on your situation and should seek independent tax advice if required.

Income from rent is paid as a dividend each month that the property is tenanted, so should be included on a tax return in the same way as you may include income from stock or share dividends.

Return to FAQs


Investing in JaeVee involves risk, including loss of capital and illiquidity and it should be done only as part of a diversified portfolio. Investments made through JaeVee are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). Please read our full risk warning before deciding to invest.

Capital at risk. Read more.